A-Frame Cottage in Kodaikanal
Have a look at the recent A-Frame Cottage installation done in
Kodaikanal area by Scaffs. An excellent A-frame Cottage we’re very proud to have worked on.
A-frame Cottages is now a trendsetter in the Kodaikanal area.
Advantages of A-Frame Cottage
A-frame house designs have been around for generations, but it wasn’t until lately that their popularity began to grow. The reasons for this increase relate around the advantages of having an A-frame cottage — here’s why you should build this triangle-shaped home.:
1. A steep pitch aids in snow removal: Due to its unique construction, an A-frame house can survive all types of weather conditions. There will be no pools of water or snow accumulation on your roof.
2. The second story provides more space: A-frame cottages don’t have as much living room as other house designs, but they make up for it with more storage space in the second level. This story can be converted into a nice loft or storage area.
3. Lower upkeep is required: A-frame cottage ideas are simpler to build and need less maintenance.
4. Affordable Build – You can use a pre-fabricated kit or build your own A-frame, but this simple design generally uses few materials, making it a cost-effective option.
5. Timeless Style – With its sloped walls and open floor plan, it creates an iconic and timeless modern style that has been in style for decades.
6. Energy Efficient – Because of their design, A-frames are generally more energy-efficient, making them popular in cold weather climates.
7. Solid Structure – Because of the triangle shape, the A-frame provides a sturdy and solid structure, resulting in a long-lasting home.
8. Affordability- Because of its simple design and the availability of pre-fab kits, an A-frame home can be affordable.
9. Light from the sun- In an A-frame home, the windows, along with the sloped roof, speak for themselves. The windows provide plenty of natural light, but skylights or solar tubes can add even more.
How Long Does It Take to Construct an A-Frame Cottage?
A regular, simple A-frame home takes 1 month to build on average. If your home is highly customised or in a difficult location, the construction process may take longer. It will also depend on your labour – whether you do it yourself or hire professionals can affect how long it takes to complete the build.
Looking for the best A-Frame Cottages provider in the Kodaikanal area?
Then why not choose Scaffs A-Frame Cottages?
We invite you to explore some of the beautiful A-Frame cottages choices that
satisfied homeowners in Kodaikanal have made. Just click on the style
that matches yours best. For more information regarding how A-Frame Cottages can be used for your A-Frame Cottage project, visit our
contact page link here and get in touch. or call +91 96455 55534
We provide service across India, especially Kochi-Kerala, Hyderabad-
Telengana, Chennai -Tamil Nadu, Bengluru – Karnataka, Goa, Delhi etc